DIRECTORATE OF ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
TO: 2ND & 3RD YEAR KUCCPS STUDENTS DATE: 8th March 2021
(Who applied for rooms but were unsuccessful)
FROM: Director, Accommodation Services REF: KU/ASD/GENCIRC /17/ VOL.2/58
RE: EXPRESION OF INTEREST FOR A ONE SEMESTER ONLY ACCOMMODATION (SEMESTER 1 ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021) FOR 2ND&3RD YEAR STUDENTS WHO HAD APPLIED FOR ROOM ALLOCATION BUT WERE UNSUCCESSFUL
This is to request 2nd and 3rd year undergraduate KUCCPS students who missed on the room allocation for the academic year 2020/2021 and are interested in a one semester only accommodation (FIRST SEMESTER 2020/2021) to express interest by filling the Google form provided using the link below:
Start Date: - Thursday 11th March 2021 at 10.00 a.m.
End Date : - Sunday 14th March, 2021 at 5.00 pm
This EXCLUDES students of the following schools/ groups
- Medicine & Medical lab
- Food , Nutrition and Dietetics
- The room allocation is only for 1st semester 2020/2021.
- Successful students will be expected to sign a contract before getting into the room to confirm that they understand that the room is allocated for 1 semester only and not for the entire academic year.
- Due to limited bed spaces room application does not guarantee room allocation.
- Successful applicants will be notified through the accommodation website before the start of the face to face session. They are expected to sign into the room with the housekeeper within 2 weeks of the start of the session.
- Failure to sign in by the two weeks deadline will lead to repossession of the allocated spaces for reallocation to other needy students.
DIRECTOR, ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
Director, Student Affairs
KUSA Vice Chairperson