Kenyatta University Cisco Networking Academy in its teaching role wishes to advertise Full time & Part-time courses in PC Hardware & Software Maintenance, Get connected & Introduction to Internet of Things, Introduction to Cyber security, Internet of Things Fundamentals 2.0, CCNA 1-4 and Cyber Security. The courses will be offered in Kenyatta University Main Campus, City Campus, Mombasa, Nakuru, Nyeri, Kericho, and Embu Campuses.
Mode of Learning
- The January intake starts on 7th January 2018.
- The February intake starts on 4th February 2018.
- The students are expected to attend four hours of training each day during weekdays for a period of four weeks. The four hours each day will include both theory and practical lessons.
- Part time and weekend classes also available.
- Students who register during this period will also qualify to be enrolled for free course in “Entrepreneurship”
Pc Hardware & Software Maintenance, Get connected & Intro to IoT, Intro to Cyber security
Minimum of a mean grade of D+ (plus) in the MOCKS with at least D (plain) in Mathematics and English for students who did not take computers studies in high school.
CCNA 1 , IoT Fundamentals 2.0
Minimum of a mean grade of C (plain) in the MOCKS with at least D (plain) in Mathematics or Physics and C- (minus) in computer studies for students who took computer studies in high school.
ALL applicants to any subsequent module should have successfully completed the previous module.
The Cyber Security certification lays the foundation for job rules such as network security specialist, network security administrator and network security support. Course duration is 8 weeks
One should have successfully completed CCNA 1-4
We have new programs namely;
Get connected & Introduction to Internet of Things, Introduction to Cyber security, Internet of Things Fundamentals 2.0.
Mode of Application
Application forms can be obtained from Kenyatta University, admissions Block Room No.012 or at the Regional Centers located in Nairobi, Kitui, Embu, Nyeri, Garrissa Mombasa, Kisumu, and Kakamega on payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs.2, 000/-for East Africans and Kshs.4, 000/-for candidates from outside East Africa.