Kenyatta University wishes to inform all students in the Regular, Institutional Based and Digital School Programmes who completed their studies by the end of August 2017 that they can apply for the 43rd graduation ceremony scheduled for December, 2017.
- Application is a must for those wishing to graduate.
- Only students without fees balances will be cleared for graduation.
- Application for graduation is done online, through ‘Student Online Services’, in the university website; http://studentonlineservices.ku.ac.ke
- The online application tool will be activated on Monday 18th September 2017 and will be de-activated after the deadline.
- The deadline for application will be 31st October, 2017.
Departments are advised to follow the timetable strictly and are not allowed to change the rooms or hours allocated without consulting the timetabling section
Also note that the departments are expected to display their respective teaching timetable on the departments' notice boards
All units shared by other groups have been synchronized where gropus are known.
Kenyatta University wishes to inform all Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Full-time, Part-time and Digital School)
students that reporting dates for 1st Semester, 2017/2018 Academic Year in all Campuses are as follows:
ALL STUDENTS WHO WERE ADMITTED AND REGISTERED DURING MAY 2017 SEMESTER ARE REQUIRED TO PROCEED ON LONG HOLIDAY TO RESUME THEIR STUDIES DURING THE SECOND SEMESTER IN JANUARY 2018
All fees including Accommodation fees for those who are eligible MUST be paid by depositing cash into any of the following Kenyatta University Bank Accounts:
Family Bank - Account No. 045000023316
Co-operative Bank - Account No. 01129062461400
National Bank of Kenya - Account No. 0100359150801
Equity Bank Limited - Account No. 0180290518859
UBA Kenya Bank - Account No. 55010160005333
ENQUIRIES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
For further information please contact:
The Registrar (Academic), 0735-545188 / 0727-771905(Admissions,
Kenyatta University Main Campus)
0716-208832 / 0736244464 (DSVOL School) KU Online Chat Forum: http//chat.ku.ac.ke