This is to remind all the students that as per the University Policy, a student who has paid fees and registered units online and wishes to call off semester must apply in writing to the Registrar (Academic) within two (2) weeks after the units registration deadline.
ANY REQUEST FOR CALLING OFF SEMESTER WHICH WILL BE RECEIVED AFTER THE SET DEADLINE WILL NOT BE APPROVED AND THE AFFECTED UNITS WILL BE GRADED RETAKES AS PER THE UNIVERSITY POLICY
This is a kind reminder that mobile phones (whether switched on or off), are strictly prohibited in the examination rooms.
A student found in possession of a mobile phone in the examination room (whether switched on or off) will be treated as having committed an examination irregularity.
The Examination is scheduled to be done from Monday 25th September to Friday 29th September 2017.
The above examination will be done in the undermentioned rooms
EBR030 for undergraduate and EBR110 for postgraduate programmes respectively.The halls are located in the new college of Education complex.
Incase of any additional unit(s), the department is expected first to confirm the proposed dates to the affected students before forwarding the official written request to timetabling section.
Kenyatta University wishes to inform all students in the Regular, Institutional Based and Digital School Programmes who completed their studies by the end of August 2017 that they can apply for the 43rd graduation ceremony scheduled for December, 2017.
- Application is a must for those wishing to graduate.
- Only students without fees balances will be cleared for graduation.
- Application for graduation is done online, through ‘Student Online Services’, in the university website; http://studentonlineservices.ku.ac.ke
- The online application tool will be activated on Monday 18th September 2017 and will be de-activated after the deadline.
- The deadline for application will be 31st October, 2017.