These Examinations are scheduled to be done from Monday 8th May 2017 to 19th May 2017
Students are advised to check their units carefully and follow the date, time and the grouping strictly given in the FINAL Timetable. Campus coordinators are advised to slot venues before pinning the timetable on the students’ noticeboard.
The above examination is also posted on:
- All Chairmen of teaching departments corporate e-mails of main campus.
- Kenyatta University Website (online)
- All directors of Satellite campuses corporate emails
NB. Note that University Common Units (UCU’S) are scheduled to be examined on 18th and 19th May 2017 for all undergraduate students.
NB.Campus coordinators are advised to peruse the final MAIN CAMPUS timetable for further reference.
>>>>>>Undergraduates Y1 & Y2 Main Campus Final Examination Timetable
>>>>>>Undergraduates Y1 & Y2 Satellite Campuses Final Examination Timetable
>>>>>>Undergraduates Y3 & Y4 Main Campus Final Examination Timetable
>>>>>>Undergraduates Y3 & Y4 Satellite Campuses Final Examination Timetable
>>>>>>Postgraduates Main Campus Final Examination Timetable
>>>>>>Postgraduates Satellite Campuses Final Examination Timetable
This is to inform ALL KU STUDENTS that:
- The May 2017 Trimester commences on 22nd May 2017.
- Fees for all KUCCPS Students is Ksh. 22,631/=
- Fees for SSP and International Students remains as per their current Admission letters (Fee structure)
- All undergraduate KUCCPS and SSP students who are interested in On-Campus Accommodation will be considered upon clearance of fees on a first come first come basis.
- Students who wish to register for the trimester are advised to contact their respective departments on the various units that will be on offer and should apply online through link http://studentonlineservices.ku.ac.ke by Wednesday 17th May, 2017.
Please make necessary arrangements to benefit from the re-introduced trimester which will enable students to accelerate their studies.
The 2016/2017 3rd Semester is scheduled to start from 22nd May-4th august 2017. All Regular and Part-time (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) students wishing to be in session during the May 2017 third semester are requested to apply online through the link
Please note the deadline for application is Friday 12th May 2017.
PROF. JOHN OKUMU.
DEPUTY VICE-CHANCELLOR (ACADEMIC)