The Examination is scheduled to be done from Monday 8th May 2017 to 19th May 2017
This is to inform all students whose fee disbursement batches were belatedly received from HELB in the months of February and March 2017 , where the Vice-Chancellor had given them approval for them to register for units once the funds are received by the University; the students in the following batch can proceed and register.
SECTION A (Caution to all Applicants)
Please note that the following irregularities are prohibited and will lead to disqualification and further disciplinary action against the applicants involved:-
1. Claiming for marks in a unit or units not validly registered in the Semester they were taken.
2. Applying for graduation when one had not completed their studies by the Semester and Academic Year stipulated for the August 2017 graduation- i.e. Regular, Institutional-Based and Digital School students who have already completed their studies or will have done so by the end of May, 2017.
3. Applying for graduation when one is either on suspension or has been discontinued.
4. Applying for graduation when one has more than one retake (for undergraduates) or a supplementary (for postgraduates).
5. Giving false information in this graduation application form.
Download the application form
This is to inform all students whose fee disbursement batches were belatedly received from HELB in the months of February and March 2017 that the Vice Chancellor has given them approval for them to register for units once the funds are received by the University. The affected students are those whose names are captured in the following batches:
- 1. Batch No. 292 - students
- 2. Batch No. 164 - students
- 3. Batch No. 353 - students
- 4. Batch No. 300 - students
The students are advised to take advantage of the approval to register their units in liaison with the Admissions Section.
Dr. Andanje Mwisukha