Kenyatta University Cisco Networking Academy in its teaching role wishes to advertise Full time & Part-time courses in PC Hardware & Software Maintenance, CCNA 1-4 and Cyber Security. The course will be offered in Kenyatta University Main Campus, City Campus, Mombasa, Nakuru, Nyeri, Kericho, and Embu Campuses.
Mode of Learning
- Apply on or before 2nd March 2017
- Classes start on 6th March 2017
- The students are expected to attend four hours of training each day during weekdays for a period of four weeks which include both theory and practical lessons.
- Full time and Evening classes available in all our Cisco campuses.
- Students who register during this period will also qualify to be enrolled for free courses in “Get Connected”, “Internet of Things” and “Introduction to Cyber Security”.
PC HARDWARE & SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE Qualifications:
- Minimum of a mean grade of D+ (plus) at K.C.SE or Equivalent with at least D (plain) in Mathematics and English. Form IV leavers highly encouraged to apply.
CCNA 1 Qualifications:
- Minimum of a mean grade of C (minus) at K.C.S.E or Equivalent with at least D (plain) in Mathematics or Physics.
CCNA 2-4 Qualifications:
- ALL applicants to any subsequent module should have successfully completed the previous module.
The Cyber Security certification lays the foundation for job rules such as network security specialist, network security administrator and network security support. Course duration is 8 weeks
- One should have successfully completed CCNA 1-4