SECTION A (Caution to all Applicants)
Please note that the following irregularities are prohibited and will lead to disqualification and further disciplinary action against the applicants involved:-
1. Claiming for marks in a unit or units not validly registered in the Semester they were taken.
2. Applying for graduation when one had not completed their studies by the Semester and Academic Year stipulated for the August 2017 graduation- i.e. Regular, Institutional-Based and Digital School students who have already completed their studies or will have done so by the end of May, 2017.
3. Applying for graduation when one is either on suspension or has been discontinued.
4. Applying for graduation when one has more than one retake (for undergraduates) or a supplementary (for postgraduates).
5. Giving false information in this graduation application form.
Download the application form