Dorca Auma Murono, Emily Wabuyele, Paul K. Muoria, John Otieno Abuto (2018) Distribution of Parthenium hysterophorus Linn and its Impacts on Biodiversity in Nyando Sub-County, Kisumu County, Kenya European Academic Research –VI: 1599 - 16222.
- Mariciano Iguna Mutiga, Paul Kimata Muoria, Kiplagat Kotut and Hannah Wangari Karuri. (2016). Behavioural patterns and responses to human disturbances of wild Somali ostriches (Sruthio molybdophanes) in Samburu, Kenya. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 4 (8). 495-502] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
- Gordon O. Ocholla, Caleb Mireri, Paul K. Muoria (2016) Application of Indigenous Knowledge Systems in Wildlife Management: A Case Study of the Samburu Pastoral Community in Kenya. International Journal of Applied Science and Technology Vol. 6, No. 1;72-80 February 2016 http://www.ijastnet.com/journal/index/809
- Paul K. Ndang’ang’a, Fred M. Barasa , Mercy N. Kariuki and Paul Muoria. (2016) Trends in forest condition, threats and conservation action as derived from participatory monitoring in coastal Kenya" , Afr. J. Ecol., 54, 76–86
- Mark Chandler, Daniel P Bebber Sebastian Castro, Margaret D Lowma, Paul Muoria, NicholasOguge,and Daniel Rubenstein 2012 International citizen science: making the local global Front Ecol Environ Volume 10, Issue 6 (August 2012)
- Geoffrey L. Lelenguyah, Callistus K.P.O. Ogol and Paul K. Muoria 2010 Historical distribution and threats to Grevy’s zebra (Equus grevyi) in Samburu- An indigenous people perspective. African Journal of Ecology onlinelibrarywiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2028.2010.01253.x/abstract
- P. K. Muoria, P. Muruthi, W. K. Kariuki, B. A. Hassan, D. Mijele and N. O. Oguge 2007 Anthrax outbreak among Grevy’s zebra (Equus grevyi) in Samburu, Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, Volume 45, Number 4, December 2007, pp. 483-489(7).
- G. M. Wahungu, P. K. Muoria, N. N. Moinde, N. O. Oguge and J. N. Kirathe. 2005 Changes in forest fragment sizes and primate population trends along the River Tana floodplain, Kenya, African Journal of Ecology Volume 43, 81–90
- P. K. Muoria, Philip Muruthi, Daniel Rubenstein, Nicholas O. Oguge , Elephas Munene ( 2005 Cross-Sectional survey of gastro-intestinal parasites of Grevy’s zebras in southern Samburu, Kenya . African Journal of Ecology . Volume 43, 392–395
- Karere G.M., Oguge N.O.; Kirathe J.; Muoria P.K.; Moinde N.N.; Suleman M.A. 2004 Population Sizes and Distribution of Primates in the Lower Tana River Forests, Kenya International Journal of Primatology vol. 25, no. 2 :351-365
- Muoria, P. K. , G.M. Karere, N. N. Moinde, M. A. Suleman 2002 Primate census and habitat evaluation in the Tana delta region, Kenya African Journal of Ecology Volume 41 (2): 157-163.
- Muoria, P.K.; Gordon, I., Oguge, N. O. 2001 Seed dispersal by elephants in Arabuko-Sokoke Forest Pachyderm Volume 30: 75-80.
- Muoria P. K. 2000 Population estimate of elephants in Arabuko-Sokoke Forest . Pachyderm . Volume 29:48-51
- Paul K. Muoria Balancing Conservation and Development: The case of Yala Swamp Siaya, Kenya 27 January 2015
- Paul K. MUORIA Implications of Climate Change on Grevy’s zebra, Equus grevyi, Conservation. Joint International Meeting ATBC & SCB Africa meeting, Arusha, Tnzania June 12 – June 16 2011
- P. K. Muoria Tana River red colobus ( Procolobus rufomitratus ) and crested mangabeys (Cercocebus galeritus galeritus ): population status and habitat changes. International Primatological Society Congress, Beijing, China 4-9 August 2002
- P. K. Muoria Ecological correlate to crop raiding by elephants and yellow baboons in Arabuko-Sokoke Forest , Kenya Conservation Biology Annual General Meeting , University of Kent at Canterbury , UK July 14 – July 19 2002
- P. K. Muoria Conservation of the endangered Grevy’s zebra (Equus grevyi) in the Samburu landscape, Kenya : Conservation Biology Annual General Meeting, Johanesberg, South Africa July 1 – 5, 2007
- P. K. Muoria Conservation of the endangered Grevy’s zebra (Equus grevyi) in the Samburu landscape, Kenya : Nairobi, Kenya April 2007,
- P. K. Muoria Anthrax outbreak among Grevy’s zebra (Equus grevyi) in Samburu, Kenya. 17th Institute of Primate Research, National Museums of Kenya Scientific Conference, Nairobi, Kenya Nov 14th and 15th 2007