- Analysis of physico-chemical and bacteriological water quality of River Thome, Nairobi.
- Earth Watch Institute: Bacteriological analysis of water sources in Samburu District.
- Karanja, A., Njeru, E. M. and Maingi, J., Assessment of physicochemical changes during composting rice straw with chicken and donkey manure. International Journal of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture. 2019, pp 1–8. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40093-019-0270-x
- Karanja, A., Maingi, J. and Njeru, E. M. Evaluation of maturity levels and heavy metal content in composts made from rice straw. 2019, Advances in Agricultural Science.
- Karanja, A., Kotut, K. and Gitonga, N. Assessment of Physico-chemical Properties of Kasarani Section of River Thome, Nairobi. Journal of Geography, Environment and Earth Science International, 3(4), 2015, pp 1-5; Article no.JGEESI.20051 ISSN: 2454-7352